Do you want to pass the Upwork Readiness Test within a few minutes?
If so, you are in the right place.
This post shows you the latestUpwork Readiness Test answers to the questions so that you can better prepare for the test.
If you are new to Upwork, one of the most popular freelance platforms, you might want to check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to make money on Upwork for beginners here first (including how to get FREE Connects on Upwork).
Disclaimer: Note that the answers to theUpwork Readiness Test are for educational purposes only. I recommend going through the questions, answers, and the help article on the test page for detailed background information.
In this post, you will learn:
- What Is the Upwork Readiness Test?
- Where To Find The Upwork Readiness Test
- The Latest Upwork Readiness Test Answers 2022
- Test Knowledge
- Benefits Of Taking The Upwork Readiness Test
What Is TheUpwork Readiness Test?
The Upwork Readiness Test is used to check if you are familiar with the Upwork best practices and safety tips.
Freelancers, especially new Upwork freelancers, can best use the platform after passing the test.
💡 Upwork Readiness Test Preparation:
- Total number of the Upwork Readiness Test questions: 10
- The time limit for each question: 2 minutes
- Estimated test time: Around 10 minutes
- Question type: Only multiple questions (some of the questions have more than one answer)
- Scoring system: X out of 5
How To Take The Upwork Readiness Test
Simply go to your Upwork account > Dashboard > Find Work > Upwork Readiness Test, then click on Start Test.
Time will start ticking when you see the first question.
Note: You don’t need an Upwork readiness test link to take the test.
If you enjoy watching a video, check this out.
Note: The Upwork questions and answers might be in a different order on your end.
How To Pass The Upwork Readiness Test 2022 (Video)
Upwork Readiness Test Answers Latest 2022 – Updated Every Month
Note that the correct answers are in blue. Wrong answers are in black.The Upwork test answers and questions might be in a different order on your end.
Answers To The Upwork Readiness Test (September /August/July/June/May/April/March/February/January 2022 — December/November/October/September/August/July/June/May 2021)
Question 1 of 10
Your overall response time is displayed on your UpworkReadiness Test page.
Which of the following describes your responsiveness score? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your responsiveness score is based on how quickly you respond to (accept/decline) clients’ invitations to jobs
- Your responsiveness score appears on your profile for clients to see
Question 2 of 10
Your Job Success Score measures your clients’ satisfaction with your work on Upwork, reflecting relationships, feedback, and job outcomes.
Which of the following statements about your Job Success Score on Upwork are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your Job Success Score measures your client’s satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork
- Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your score
- Jobs with higher earnings weigh more and will have a bigger impact on your score
Question 3 of 10
Working safely on Upwork should be your #1 priority. This includes never starting to work on a job unless you already have a contract in place with your client.
Which of the following statements about starting to work on a job is true?
- Start the work as soon as the client has sent you a message through Upwork
- Start the work only once the client has sent you an offer, you have accepted the offer on the platform, and your contract appears in the My Jobs > All Contracts tab
Question 4 of 10
When working on an hourly job, you invoice your client for time worked on the project.
What do you need to qualify for Upwork’s Payment Protection for hourly jobs? (Please check all that apply.)
- You must have an hourly contract
- You must have a client with a verified billing method
- You must log your hours with the Upwork Desktop App
- You must write out activities performed in the Work Diary with memos or activities labels
- You must exceed the contract’s weekly time limit set by the client
Question 5 of 10
Upwork offers a number of choices for withdrawing your funds, including Direct to Local Bank, ACH, USD wire transfer, Instant Pay for U.S. freelancers, PayPal and Payoneer.
To prevent falling victim to payment scams, which tips should you follow to protect yourself from suspicious activities?
- Share your bank information with your client
- Accept mailed checks from your client
- Contact Upwork’s customer support when a client offers to pay you directly via PayPal, Western Union, or another method outside of the Upwork payments system
- Accept a job where the client asks you to pay money to get a job
Question 6 of 10
Upwork’s Top Rated program recognizes freelancers that have a proven history of success with multiple clients, contribute to a safe marketplace and follow Upwork’s Terms of Service.
Which are requirements to achieve Top Rated freelancer status on Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Job Success score of 90%+
- $1,000 earnings in the past year
- 100% complete profile
- Up-to-date availability status
- Passed interview with an Upwork representative
- No recent account holds
Question 7 of 10
A fixed price job has a set price and payments are made at predetermined project milestones.
How does Upwork’s Payment Protection for fixed price jobs work (using Escrow)?
- The client deposits (pre-funds) a milestone payment into escrow before you begin working. Upon receiving and approving the work, the client releases the payment to you
- You proactively begin working before the client has created and funded a milestone
Question 8 of 10
Your proposal is often your first interaction with a potential client. It’s your opportunity to introduce yourself, highlight your expertise, and show the client why you’re the best professional for the job.
What are the best practices for submitting a winning proposal through Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Write a personal and professional greeting
- Describe your relevant experience in key areas listed in the job post – demonstrate you’ve read it
- Outline how you would approach and complete the job
- Respond to any screening questions listed in the job post
- Copy and paste your proposal to submit as many proposals as possible in a short time
Question 9 of 10
Many jobs on Upwork are posted privately as invite-only jobs (these jobs don’t require Connects). A strong profile can help you receive more invitations and win more work.
Which items help you create a 100% complete profile? (Please check all that apply.)
- A professional-looking profile photo of yourself
- A title, overview, and employment history
- A list of your top skills
- A portfolio of work
Question 10 of 10
Upwork’s Terms of Service help users stay safe and maintain a trustworthy marketplace.
Which of the following statements about Upwork’s Terms of Service are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- You commit to keeping client relationships on Upwork for at least 24 months, unless you or your client pays a conversion fee to take the relationship off the marketplace
- Soliciting or accepting payment from an Upwork client off the platform is a violation of Upwork’s Terms of Service
- You can only have ONE Upwork account. This one account gives you access to any account type you may need including: freelancer, client, agency
- You can share your account credentials with other users
Source: Upwork Readiness Test
Once you have finished the last question, hit the Continue button, and then you will receive the Upwork Readiness Test score.
Want to earn more FREE Connects? Click here.
Upwork Readiness Test Preparation – Test Knowledge
As an Upwork freelancer, you are expected to know:
- Responsiveness Score Upwork
- Job Success Score (JSS)
- Starting working time
- Upwork Payment Protection for hourly jobs
- Payment scams prevention
- Criteria for the Top Rated freelancer
- Upwork Payment Protection for fixed-price jobs
- Best practices for submitting a winning proposal
- Requirements for a 100% complete freelancer profile
- Upwork’s Terms of Service violation
What Is Job Success Score On Upwork?
Job Success Score (JSS) is a tool to measure your clients’ satisfaction with your overall work performance on the platform.
The higher your JSS score, the easier for you to find clients. In other words, you can make more money fast with a high JSS score.
How To Check Job Success Score On Upwork
Go to the My Stats page under the ‘Find Work’ tab after logging into your Upwork account.
Note that the score is updated every two weeks. If you are a new freelancer with few job offers, your Job Success Score might not be available yet.
How To Improve Job Success Score In The Upwork Marketplace
Here are a few tips that I find helpful.
– Maintain a healthy relationship with your clients.
– Respond to your clients promptly.
– Submit your work on time.
– Be consistent with quality work.
– Take responsibility for any requested adjustments.
– Be willing to go the extra mile for a long-term relationship.
– Get positive feedback.
Benefits of Taking the Upwork Readiness Test
Upwork Readiness Test Connects
If you are a new freelancer on Upwork, you can get 40 FREE Connects instantly (motivating) after passing the Upwork Readiness Test. It means you can reach out to more clients.
How To Get Free Connects On Upwork
There are multiple ways to earn FREE Connects on Upwork; this post shows all the easy ways to get free Connects.
How To Check My Connects On Upwork
You can check your Connects in the Reports > Connects History.
Upwork Rising Talent Program
Passing the Upwork Readiness Test is one of the Upwork Rising Talent program requirements.
What Is A Rising Talent On Upwork?
A rising talent is a freelancer or agency with the potential to deliver satisfactory work to clients on or off Upwork. And the Rising Talent program offers extra benefits to help talents grow faster.
If you are qualified to get a Rising Talent badge on Upwork, you will receive 30 Upwork FREE Connects and other perks.
Want to know how to be a rising talent on Upwork or how to earn a rising talent badge on Upwork? Check out the Upwork rising talent criteria in this post.
Be More Familiar with Upwork
If you have recently become an Upwork freelancer, a great way to know how the platform works is by taking the Upwork Readiness Test.
Upwork’s Terms of Service help users stay safe and maintain a trustworthy marketplace.
Even for experienced Upwork freelancers, doing a regular review is also helpful.
FAQ on the Upwork Readiness Test
Is it necessary to pass the Upwork Readiness Test?
Not really, but if you are serious about working as a freelancer on Upwork, you should take it. Besides, you get40 FREE Connects right after passing the Upwork Readiness Test.
What if I fail the Upwork readiness test? What Should I do Next?
If you fail theUpwork Readiness Test, you won’t get 40 FREE Connects. However, you can retake the test any time you want. Note that the test scores wouldn’t be shown on your Upwork profile.
What is the score rating ofthe Upwork Readiness Test?
The total score is 5. Say if you get all questions correct within 10 minutes, you can get 5.0 out of 5.
Final Thoughts – How To Pass The Upwork Readiness Test
Now you have it. Feel free to familiarize yourself with the test format, questions, and answers so you can pass the Upwork Readiness Test in a few minutes and take advantage of all the benefits.
You might also want to check out my ultimate guide on how to work as a freelancer on Fiverr and the Fiverr affiliate program.
Apart from being a freelancer on Upwork, blogging is one of my favorite ways to make money online. Feel free to read my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog like this one from scratch. No experience is needed.
💰💰 Make Fast Money With Surveys💰💰
Bonus Tip: You can earn extra cash or gift cards using FREE online resources like Survey Junkie. Make quick cash in your spare time.
🍀 Good luck on your test! 🍀
If you have passed theUpwork Readiness Test, don’t forget to share it and follow Create Earn Live on Pinterest.