Money is a great servant but a horrible master. Most folks suffer from some kind of financial obstacle—they never seem to have enough money, they’re always behind on their bills, and/or they are in debt up to their eyeballs.
What most people don’t realize is that they are in control of their financial destiny through the power of positive thinking.
The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our financial reality. Your money affirmations help you develop a positive mindset around money and attract more of it into your life!
Curious? Keep reading!
Pin it for later!
What Are Money Affirmations?
You might be wondering what, exactly, money affirmations are.
If you’ve never heard of them before, here’s a quick rundown: money affirmations are positive statements or phrases to help you develop a more abundant, healthy mindset around money.
“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors.
Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
The purpose of money affirmations is to change the way you think about your financial situation so that you can attract more wealth into your life.
You can use them for any kind of financial goal, including finding a job and getting paid, saving for retirement, keeping your costs down, and any other desire related to money.
When you repeat money affirmations frequently enough, they become part of your thoughts, which in turn affect your actions to attract more money into your life.
What Is The Law Of Attraction?
The law of attraction, a concept popularized by the book “The Secret,” states that your conscious thoughts and feelings have the ability to attract things you want in your life.
Like attracts like, so what you put out there comes back to you.
The same goes for your thoughts: if you constantly think about how broke and desperate you are, the chances are that’s what will end up happening.
On the other hand (or maybe “wallet,” ha!), if you focus on positive thoughts regarding money and abundance, such as “I deserve wealth” or “I’m happy being rich,”—you’re likely to attract more money into your life.
Some people use money affirmations in conjunction with the law of attraction to manifest more prosperity and abundance.
However, there are many ways to practice money affirmations, and they don’t necessarily have to be tied with any particular spiritual beliefs.
Even if you don’t believe that there’s a “law” you’re bending, using affirmations to challenge negative thoughts and reframe them as something more optimistic can still be beneficial on their own.
Why Your Money Mindset Matters
You might think that your money mindset doesn’t really matter, but it does.
Your money mindset is comprised of your thoughts, feelings, and actions towards money. It impacts how you deal with finances, how you make decisions about large purchases, and how you save (or don’t save) for the future.
Your beliefs and attitudes about wealth, finance, and abundance are a combination of the messages you’ve received growing up and your own experiences with money, both positive and negative.
But did you know you can improve your relationship with money and attract more of it into your life?
To get started on shifting to a healthy mindset around money:
- Pay attention to what internal messages you send yourself about money.
- Start challenging those messages by asking whether they’re true or not for you.
- If the thought isn’t helping you feel good or take action toward financial success, change it with the help of money affirmations!
Here are a few books that changed my relationship with money. You might also want to have a read.
Your Money Or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
The Psychology Of Money by Morgan Housel
111 Most Powerful Money Affirmations That Work
So, what can I say to attract money? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. Here is a list of money affirmations that will help you attract wealth and abundance to your life.
7 Affirmations For Money Mindset
1. I always have more than enough money.
2. I am capable of making more money than I ever have before.
3. My financial situation is getting better and better every day.
4. Money flows freely and easily into my life.
5. I am a money magnet, drawing wealth and prosperity toward me.
6. It’s easy for me to earn lots of money doing what I love to do!
7. My earning power is constantly increasing!
10 Money Affirmations That Really Work
1. Today is a day of joy because all my bills are paid in full with love.
2. I earn more than enough money to meet my needs and take care of my loved ones as well as myself.
3. It is safe for me to have money.
5. I am in complete control of my financial destiny.
6. I deserve to make lots of money doing something I love! It’s okay for me to be successful! It’s okay for me to prosper!
7. I attract riches into my life with ease.
8. I deserve to feel at peace about my finances.
9. I love that I have the power within me to create financial security in my life, now and always!
10. I choose to be prosperous in all areas of my life.
7 Most Powerful Money Affirmations For Financial Success
1. All my needs and desires are easily met.
2. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
3. My ability to create money is unlimited, and so are my skills, talents, and intelligence.
4. The more wealth that exists in the world, the wealthier I become.
5. My business is growing by leaps and bounds.
6. I am attracting wealth and abundance into my life.
7. I love money, and money loves me.
11 Money Affirmations For Abundance
1. I am grateful for the abundance that is already a part of my life.
2. My mind is a powerful magnet for profitable ideas.
3. Abundance is all around me; I see it everywhere.
4. I have an abundance of joy and happiness in my life.
5. My positive energy attracts more positive energy into my life.
6. The more gratitude I have in my heart, the more riches come into my world.
7. My income is constantly increasing.
8. I am worthy of abundance.
9. I release all my negative thoughts related to money and abundance.
10. Wealth is abundant for me, and I am grateful for it all the time.
11. The universe wants to support me in having wealth.
Money Affirmations That Work Fast
1. I make wise spending decisions without hesitation or guilt.
2. All of my bills are paid in full, with ease and grace.
3. I feel confident about my financial future.
4. My thoughts are clear about how I can make more money.
5. I find great joy in paying off debt.
6. Financial security makes me feel strong, creative, energetic, and enthusiastic about life.
7. It is easy for me to come up with new ideas on how to make more money.
8. My salary is increasing exponentially.
9. Money flows to me when I am clear with what I want.
10. Money comes from different sources, and it multiplies fast.
11. My finances always grow as my life improves.
The Best Money Affirmations For Attracting Money
1. I deserve to be paid well for my work.
2. I have everything I need to live a full and happy life.
3. The more I give, the more I receive in return.
4. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring!
5. Money makes my life easier and more enjoyable because it lets me buy whatever I need or want.
6. My bank account is growing larger every day.
7. My mind is open to new wealth-building opportunities every day.
8. I see the value in myself, so I attract abundance.
9. I have a surplus of money and resources to create an amazing life.
10. Money is my friend, and I use it wisely.
11. Everything I touch turns to gold. (Ok, maybe that’s a little too much, but you get the idea.)
Money Affirmations For Wealth And Prosperity
1. I am worthy of a life full of abundance, wealth, health, and happiness.
2. I am a money magnet.
3. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
4. All my needs and desires are met with ease, grace, and perfect timing before I even ask.
5. I accept that there is plenty of money, success, happiness, and good health.
6. I now release all my fears about money and replace them with faith.
7. Being good to myself is being good to others.
8. All channels of abundance are open to me now, and my supply is endless, ongoing, and immediate.
9. I welcome riches into my life today!
10. My business is prosperous, and I am grateful for my customers.
11. My future is bright, happy, healthy, and financially secure.
Positive Affirmations For Success And Wealth
1. I deserve to be wealthy in mind, body, and spirit!
2. Success and wealth come naturally to me. I am grateful for my abundance.
3. I am successful. I have plenty of money and everything I need.
4. I am surrounded by the best people who believe in me and support me.
5. I am totally capable of achieving all my goals.
6. Infinite intelligence guides me to financial freedom.
7. My life is fun and easy. I attract wealth in all its forms.
8. I create my own destiny, and my destiny is rich with financial freedom.
9. I see myself as wealthy, and I have a healthy relationship with money.
10. My mind only sees abundance, joy, happiness, and wealth in everyone’s lives.
16 Powerful Money Affirmations
1. Money is a tool that helps me reach financial freedom.
2. There are plenty of opportunities for me to make money right now.
3. It is easy for me to make decisions about the money.
4. I am the captain of my ship; I now direct my thoughts towards creating riches!
5. It’s okay to have a lot of money; it’s also okay to enjoy spending it!
6. I am worthy of earning XX amount of money every month.
7. I use my skills and talents to attract wealth into my life.
8. I am a money magnet, and I declare my intention to earn XX dollars per year.
9. I always have enough money to pay my bills, save for the future, and live a joyful life.
10. My bank balance has reached $1,000,000 and continues to grow every day.
11. My vibration is now easily matched with wealth and happiness.
12. I believe in myself and what I can offer others.
13. Money is a resource that I use to create more happiness in my life.
14. I know saving money is important, and I save money every day.
15. I now bring more money into my life by taking inspired action!
16. I have full faith in my ability to make money.
Positive Money Affirmations
1. I can purchase anything that brings joy into my life, guilt-free!
2. I am relaxed and at peace with money.
3. I am strong, capable, and confident about providing for myself.
4. New opportunities for financial gain unfold for me daily.
5. I expect to receive money easily, quickly, and in great amounts.
6. Wealthy people love to do business with me because I have a lot of value to offer them in return for their investment.
7. My wallet is always full of cash.
8. My mind is filled with thoughts of wealth creation!
9. I am generous with my time, my money, and my love, and the universe returns that to me multiplied.
10. My good work is rewarded financially in ways that surprise me.
Powerful Gratitude Affirmations For Wealth
1. I am grateful for the money I have in my life.
2. The more gratitude I feel, the more money flows into my life!
3. I feel great, knowing that my family has everything they need.
4. I am grateful for my job and the positive changes it brings.
5. I feel happy knowing that I can fulfill all of my dreams financially.
6. I am grateful for the abundance in my life, and I open myself up to receive even more.
7. I am grateful for the wealth that surrounds me.
Do Money Affirmations Work?
Money affirmations can rewire our brains by replacing limiting and untrue beliefs with liberating ones.
They become the filter through which we see ourselves and our lives when repeating them over time.
And when done correctly—affirmations can completely transform the way we think about money and therefore change our lives.
Whether or not you believe in the law of attraction, you will see the benefits of repeating the positive affirmations.
The act of repetition can make you more mindful of your goals and thought processes around money.
Plus, positive affirmations are FREE! You’re not losing anything except negative thoughts or limiting beliefs about whether you deserve financial abundance (which you do).
But most importantly, spending time each day focused on what you want can help push you toward your goals.
How to Use Money Affirmations
Believing in the power of money affirmations and using them can help you attract the wealth, success, or financial stability you want.
You can use money affirmations whenever and wherever. Some people find it helpful to say their affirmations when they wake up in the morning or right before bed at night.
Others like to say their money affirmations while taking a shower or driving in the car. Find a time of day that works best for you and write it into your schedule.
The examples in this post can serve as inspiration for your own money affirmations. Feel free to adjust them to whatever works best for you (view the next section).
As with all affirmations, the focus needs to be on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
- I already have enough money in my bank account.
- I save a little bit more money every day.
- My money grows by leaps and bounds each month.
- I am better at saving every day.
How To Write Affirmations For Money
When you write money affirmations based on your personal situation, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Be specific about what you want. You want to use specifics when writing your money affirmations.
For instance, instead of just saying, “I am rich” or “I have money,” say something like, “I have $5,000 in the bank” or “My annual income is $100K.”
The more specific you are about how much money you want to make, the more likely you’ll attract that exact amount into your life.
Use the present tense. The use of the present tense can create contextual and emotional urgency that will lead you further down the path of success.
Telling yourself how things are working out as if you have already achieved the goal (“I have $1,500 in my bank account after paying all my bills right now”) creates an emotional connection with your subconscious mind. It also induces a sense of hope that things will continue to come together.
Use the first person. “I” statements are powerful when writing affirmations because they make things real for you and encourage self-reflection on how to change your thoughts or actions that will help you achieve your goals faster and easier.
For example, instead of saying something like, “He’s a millionaire” or “She’s financially free,” say things like “I’m debt-free,” “My income increases steadily year after year,” etc.
Use positive language. Write affirmations with a positive tone instead of focusing on the negative aspect. Instead of saying, “I don’t have to struggle with money anymore,” say, “Money flows easily and effortlessly into my life.”
Make it believable. To make money affirmations work for you, you need to believe that this can actually happen for you in your current situation (and ensure it is based on something real, like hard work and skill).
You can create an affirmation that reflects what already feels true for you today to resonate with how good it feels to have achieved this goal.
For example, instead of saying, “My business is worth millions,” you can say, “My business is growing every day,” or “My business brings in thousands every month,” or “I am making a difference in people’s lives.”
Keep it simple. An effective affirmation should be short and sweet so that you can easily remember it and repeat it often without getting too hung up on details.
Clunky language can make them harder to remember and less motivating over time, so just keep your statement as tight as possible!
Make it actionable. Make your affirmations actionable by adding behaviors you can measure over time so that you can see the progress.
For example, I put 20% of each paycheck into my savings account every month starting today.
You can also add a timeline if it feels right for the affirmation, such as within 2 months or by July 1st, 2023.
Give yourself small, manageable steps within reach; you’ll feel good about yourself when you accomplish them!
And this could include other things like reading more books on finances, attending seminars, or doing anything that will make YOU feel good about your progress.
How To Repeat Money Affirmations
To use your money affirmations, you can speak them aloud, repeat them in your mind, or write them down. You may feel silly doing this, but it works.
You will be making a conscious effort to say the words, which helps train your brain and encourage positive changes.
The key is repetition and consistency.
Choose times when you won’t be distracted by other things and can give your full attention to repeating the money affirmations (in the shower, driving to work, or even doing dishes).
It’s also helpful to set up an alarm/timer/automatic reminder when repeating mantras, as it will remind you at a set time of day that it’s time to practice some self-care and repeat your daily money mantras!
What Actions Can I Take To Help Achieve My Financial Goals?
Whatever your money goal might be, it’s essential to take action to make it happen!
Here are some examples of specific actions you can take to have more money at your disposal:
Do a no-spend challenge: Save money fast by doing a no-spend challenge without going crazy. See how much money you could save. You’ll be surprised.
Lower your bills: Reduce your monthly bills using free apps like Trim and Truebill. These apps automatically find savings opportunities for everyday services, such as phone plans, internet, and cable TV subscriptions. So you can sit back, relax, and watch your savings grow.
Declutter your home: Earn fast cash on Decluttr by selling your used CDs, DVDs, books, video games, etc. It’s the easiest and quickest way to bring more money into your life. You get paid as fast as they check your items. Receive cash by direct deposit or PayPal (your choice).
Start a blog: Blogging is one of the most inexpensive ways to build passive income. You can start a blog for as little as $3.99/month with SiteGround, and they also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose but everything to gain by starting a blog today. Interested? Find out how I started this profitable blog with SiteGround from scratch here.
Complete surveys: This is an easy way to earn some extra cash in addition to any other side hustles you might have. Complete surveys for companies about their products or services to earn free gift cards or money! Try Survey Junkie and start earning today (up to $50 per survey)!
Do simple task: Use Swagbucks daily to earn FREE gift cards or PayPal cash (your choice) by doing simple tasks like watching videos, searching the web, and playing games. If you have already been doing these activities, why not get rewarded?
Make money on your smartphone: Earn extra money fast with these money-making apps in your free time. Not only is it possible to make some extra cash while you’re out running errands or waiting in line at the coffee shop, but it’s also easy! Check out these legit apps that will pay you cash just for signing up, taking surveys, watching videos, etc. These are all quick ways to earn some extra pocket change when you’re short on time but want some cash on hand for the things you need (or want).
Help Your Neighbors: Make money by delivering groceries (Instacart for the US and Instacart for CA) and food (DoorDash). Or help your neighbors as a tasker (TaskRabbit)! These are great side hustle ideas if you want flexible hours and want to be able to walk or bike from place to place.
Invest your small cash: Invest your spare change into portfolios of stocks & bonds with Acorns, making investing small amounts of money super easy. It rounds up all purchases made on linked credit/debit cards so that every dollar you spend is invested as automatically as possible.
Money Affirmations FAQ
Can Affirmations Make You Rich?
We all want more money, but it isn’t always easy to get your head around making yourself richer. That is why affirmations are a great tool to help bring your financial dreams into reality.
Use money affirmations that are realistic and achievable. You can make your dream come true through an increased frequency of wealth opportunities, better financial decisions, and improved self-esteem and confidence.
That said, affirmations alone aren’t going to make your bank account explode with money, at least not instantly or overnight.
Think of saying affirmations as part of a larger practice that includes budgeting, saving, investing wisely, staying informed about current events related to your finances, and donating generously when possible (because a wealthy heart is just as important as a wealthy wallet).
Who Should Use Money Affirmations?
Money affirmations can benefit people in all stages of their financial lives.
You can use money affirmations to earn more money, attract more abundance into your life, or have a better relationship with money.
Remember, it’s never too early or too late to start thinking positively about money!
Wrapping Up On Money Affirmations
Money affirmations are a great way to reprogram your subconscious mind and attract wealth and abundance into your life.
You don’t need to wait until you’ve reached a specific financial milestone in order to start using these affirmations.
The more you use them, the more effective they will be at helping you improve your financial situation.
Sometimes it can feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but affirmations and mantras are a great way to overcome money woes and start focusing on what really matters: living your best life now.
Start practicing these money affirmations today, or feel free to create some of your own.
What are your favorite affirmations for manifesting money?
Liked this post? Don’t forget to share it with your friends, as you share might help them develop a healthy relationship with money.
You can follow Create Earn Live here on Pinterest for the latest money tips and tricks. Stay tuned.